It is made specifically for the advanced athlete looking to make the greatest amount of progress in the least amount of time…
In fact, it’s the exact same program I use with my athletes who fly down here to train with me in the offseason to prepare for the upcoming year
Over the past 5 or so years, Strength Camp gym here in sunny St.Petersburg, Florida has become somewhat of a summer destination for:
Competitive athletes looking to gain the athletic edge
Unbeknown to us, our little warehouse gym has gained traction as the athlete’s secret weapon when they want to show up the next season…
Ready to dominate
And if I’m going to be perfectly honest with you...
The positive reputation we’ve recently garnered can be traced back to a few subtle tweaks I’ve been making in my programming
And once this happens, you will find yourself demolishing your old weight room personal bests…
Increasing your sprint speed
Increasing your vertical jump...
And increasing your reaction time...
Which are all pretty awesome side effects to training if you ask me
Now with that said this new P.O.C. training isn’t perfect
For one it’s extremely demanding
Which is one of the many reasons I reserve it strictly…
For my most experienced and competitive athletes
Introducing Athletic Strength Formula, The Advanced Athletes Program For Dominating Performance
Here’s a brief sampling of what’s included with your investment in the 12 week Athletic Strength Formula:
- A series of simple strength tests that allow you to sniff out the #1 muscle action blocking you from expressing your TRUE strength
- A 3 phase approach to improve your relative strength… this is critical for sports where you compete in a weight class. When you improve your relative strength, you become a more powerful athlete without gaining weight, this gives you an advantage when matched up to a similar sized opponent because you are STRONGER even though you weigh the same.
- The best post training recovery methods, you’ve probably NEVER even heard of that ensure you show up to your next training session ready to go BEAST MODE
- A breakdown of the most effective warm-up techniques EVERY competitive, semi-pro and professional athlete should be doing, if they don’t want their career cut short by injury
- A 12 week structured program specifically designed to get you (the competitive athlete) ready for the upcoming season within the shortest amount of time possible
- How to train like the pro’s EVEN though you don’t have access to the same facilities of high priced pieces of equipment they are privy to
- And much, much more