It is made specifically for the advanced athlete looking to make the greatest amount of progress in the least amount of time…
In fact, it’s the exact same program I use with my athletes who fly down here to train with me in the offseason to prepare for the upcoming year
Over the past 5 or so years, Strength Camp gym here in sunny St.Petersburg, Florida has become somewhat of a summer destination for:
Competitive athletes looking to gain the athletic edge
Unbeknown to us, our little warehouse gym has gained traction as the athlete’s secret weapon when they want to show up the next season…
Ready to dominate
And if I’m going to be perfectly honest with you...
The positive reputation we’ve recently garnered can be traced back to a few subtle tweaks I’ve been making in my programming
And once this happens, you will find yourself demolishing your old weight room personal bests…
Increasing your sprint speed
Increasing your vertical jump...
And increasing your reaction time...
Which are all pretty awesome side effects to training if you ask me
Now with that said this new P.O.C. training isn’t perfect
For one it’s extremely demanding
Which is one of the many reasons I reserve it strictly…
For my most experienced and competitive athletes
Introducing Athletic Strength Formula, The Advanced Athletes Program For Dominating Performance
Here’s a brief sampling of what’s included with your investment in the 12 week Athletic Strength Formula:
- Simple percentage formulas to start hitting new PR's every single month!
- A 3 phase approach to improve your relative and absolute strength.
- An in depth look into how to utilize the little known advanced concept of Triphasic Training. This is the same training that helped me obtain a 44" Vertical and virtually increase strength in every athlete I've worked with.
- A 12 week structured program specifically designed to get you (the competitive athlete) ready for the upcoming season within the shortest amount of time possible
- How to train like the pro’s EVEN though you don’t have access to the same facilities of high priced pieces of equipment they are privy to
- Highly effective "Limited Range of Motion" advanced techniques that have proven to help even the weakest athletes burst with strength each month
- And much, much more
Answers to Your Questions
Do I need a gym or special equipment to do the program?
Answer: I definitely recommend having access to a gym, a home gym will do as well. As long as you have access to a barbell, some plates, dumbbells, and a power rack you’ll do fine with the program.
There’s a lot of alternatives you can substitutes with the program. If you come across an exercise you can’t perform, hit me up and I’ll help you out.
I'm 13 years old, can I perform the program?
Answer: For sure. The myth of weight lifting stunting your growth is just that, a myth.
Starting on a good training program at a young age can set you up for success in your athletic career. The earlier you engrain proper movement into your mechanics the better an athlete you’ll be.
I'm 40 years old, can I perform the program?
Answer: Hell yea! If you’re serious about increasing your strength I know ASF will get you there, no matter what age.
Give it a shot. You wouldn’t be the only 40 year old.
How often and for how long will I train?
Answer: TFS is a 3-4 day a week program, depending on what phase you’re in.
The average duration of each workout will be 45 – 90 minutes.
Does the Athletic Strength Formula work for females?
Answer: Yes, it works equally as well for females as it does for males.
I'm a coach. Can I use the Athletic Strength Formula with my players?
Answer: Yes, we have lots of coaches in our program who depend on our program to develop their guys. The drills can be used in a group setting just as easily as in an individual workout.
How soon can I expect to see results?
Answer: Every month! That’s the beauty of ASF.